Work Permits


For work permits you must submit your completed Intention to Employ/A-1 - State Form 896 to the office.  WE CANNOT ISSUE WORK PERMITS WITHOUT THIS COMPLETED FORM.  This form must be signed by both you and your parent/guardian.  If your employer does not provide you with a copy you may use the link below to obtain the form.

Intention to Employ/A-1 - State Form 896 

PLEASE NOTE:  Due to limited staff at the schools during summer break, please call (812) 689-5303 to schedule a time to obtain your work permit.  Thank you.

Print Email